- Simple Sourdough -A blend of unbleached organic white flour and organic stone-ground whole wheat flour
- Three-Seed Sourdough – Simple Sourdough with sunflower, poppy, sesame, and flax seeds inside
- Walnut Sourdough – Simple Sourdough with rich toasted walnuts
- Weekly Special!
- Traditional Rye Sourdough – 100% rye with sprouted rye berries, caraway seeds. Made with our rye sourdough starter.
- Picnic Loaf – A mostly unbleached white flour, with a touch of rye and wheat
- Annie’s Rye Sourdough – 50% Rye, 25% wheat, 25% spelt, cranberries, walnuts, and seeds *
- Holy Moly! – Predominantly composed of organic, stone-ground whole wheat, mixed with molasses and seeds
- Local Loaf – 100% locally harvested, organic heritage wheat
- Plain – A French style, sweet baguette.
- Seeded – Sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, and sesame seeds.
- Epi-seeded – Just like the seeded baguette, but twice the size and perfectly shaped for tearing!
- Small sour baguette with tlue-tinged emmer, semolina, and unbleached white flour *
- French Baguette with chocolate chips
*Market day selections are available on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. They can be purchased in the bakery, or at the Santa Cruz Community Farmer’s Markets.
Please direct any bread related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to order? Click here!
- Chocolate Chip – made with Guttard semi-sweet, and TCHO dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt – dense and rich, made with TCHO chocolate
- Rosemary Shortbread – buttery, sweet, and savory all at once
- Seasonal Biscotti* – made with almond meal and rice flour
- Almond Flour-less Cakes* – made with almond meal and sweetened with honey. Seasonal dried fruit
- Brownies* – TCHO chocolate, eggs, butter, rice flour and walnuts.
- Hazelnut Mud Puddle Cookies* – Rich and delicious, yet practically weightless
- Coconut Pyramid Macaroons* – Chocolate dipped or naked
- Plain Sourdough – perfectly fluffy sourdough inside a crisp, flaky exterior
- Chocolate – our sourdough croissants filled with Guittard semi-sweet chocolate
- Almond Frangipane – our sourdough croissant covered in powdered sugar and filled with frangipane
- Kouign Amman
- Morning Roll – our sourdough croissant dough with, cinnamon, brown sugar, nutmeg, and caramelized pecans
- Ham & Gruyere – Copa from El Salchichero, gruyere, and black pepper
- Sweet and Savory Pinwheels
- Banana, Date, & Walnut
- Seasonal Buttermilk Tea Cake
- Veggie-based Tea Cake
- Buckwheat Blueberry* – Made with buckwheat and rice flour, with cinnamon, and organic blueberries
- Seasonal Buttermilk
- Seasonal fruit and savory
- Veggie and bacon breakfast galettes